This tool monitors the status of the Xymon.
- Options page will open at initial startup , please enter the URL of the Xymon you want to monitor .
- It is a 2-minute current situation update interval .
- Icon is displayed on the right side of the address bar .
- Please do be displayed by, for example, adjust the length of the address bar if it is not displayed .
- The number displayed in the icon is the number of monitored not green .
- Icon will rotate to change status at the time .
- Notification should appear on the desktop in a status change at the time .
- URL that you entered on the options page will be opened in a new tab when you click the icon .
- URL will work with specified to "your xymon url/xymon/", but the URL will open the icon when clicked If you specify to html file as "your xymon url/xymon/nongreen.html" .
- Options page opens by right-clicking the icon and "Options" selection .
- Desktop notification will be displayed at all times, regardless of the settings. If you do not want to notice, sorry to trouble you, but please turn off the check of XymonTool from Chrome's notification setting.