YAF mutes swearwords on YouTube videos. Choose which words you don't want to hear and let YAF take care of the rest!
How YAF works:
- YAF uses the closed caption files attached to YouTube videos to find swearwords and their timings.
- YAF will mute the video when the words you have selected show up in the caption files.
- YAF is only as good as the caption files for each video. If the caption timings are off, then YAF may not perform well.
- If there are no caption files attached to the video, YAF will be unavailable for that video until captions are added.
- YAF only works on youtube.com videos.