Write.as is a blogging platform focused on privacy. Write and publish instantly — no sign up required.
It is private and anonymous, so only those with a link to your post can see it, and we don't collect any data that you don't explicitly give us (like IP address, location, etc.).
If you have any feedback, feel free to tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org or @writeas__ on Twitter.
What's New in v1.3
- Unpublish posts — remove a post from the web, but keep the URL
- Always show modified post contents in main post view
- Add RTL support
- Improve published/draft state indicators
- Improve post draft autosave
- Fix crash in posts list
- Fix inability to immediately retry publishing after failed request
- Fix back button navigation after publishing
- Better Settings organization
- Add Help link
- Fix OK button disabling after backspace in Backup dialog
See the full change history: https://write.as/changelog-chrome.html