- more informational channel title
- manual removal of videos you want to remove from the list
- lets user refresh the list to hopefully get rid of (undetected by the code) bugs
- requires user to log into Youtube account - subscriptions appear in Available tab in options
- lets user blacklist some of those channels so that they do not appear in feed
- shows number of new videos (uploaded after previous click) on icon
- some newly uploaded videos may not appear for up to 2 hours (form what I have experienced), right now I think that Youtube API V3 is the culprit, so it's beyond my capability to fix this (it may fix itself in time). If someone has any suggestions, I would be glad to improve it.
- add whitelist and completely remove the requirement of logging in to Youtube account ( the ability to download subscriptions from account will stay, but it will be possible to have feed from not-subscribed channels)
Youtube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.