This extension is a fan creation and is not associated with Netflix Inc. in any way.
Easily adjust the brightness, saturation, and contrast of Netflix streams!
► Simple interface and live preview of video filter!
► Settings are automatically saved and applied to the next video.
► GPU accelerated to avoid video lag.
How to use:
1. Install the add-on
2. Start playing any video on Netflix and the add-on icon will turn from grey to red.
3. Click the red icon and change the video settings!
Explanation of permissions:
"Read your browsing history" – Required to display the extension's settings icon when you start playing a Netflix stream (by checking the URL).
# [1.5.0] - 2016-12-29
- Fixed bug which caused the video stream to be displayed in the top-left corner of the screen.
# [1.4.0] - 2016-11-30
- Updated to work with latest Netflix layout (and backwards compatible).
# [1.2.0] - 2016-03-15
- Change of branding and title to clarify this extension is unofficial and not associated with Netflix Inc.
# [1.1.0] - 2015-07-27
- Extension now compatible with the updated Netflix layout.
# [1.0.0] - 2015-03-25
- Initial version