[Update - February 2018]
v1.1.5 has just been released which updates the semester break date to work properly for semester 1 2018.
Chrome Extension that converts the University of Melbourne student timetable page into an iCalendar/.ics file, which you can then import into iCloud/Google Calendar/Outlook Calendar or any other calendar program that supports the iCal file format.
To use it: just go to the Student Portal and navigate to your timetable. A small icon will pop up in the toolbar - click that and you can probably work out the rest :)
* (NEW!) Fetches semester start/end dates automagically from the Unimelb academic calendar
* Scrapes all timetable data (subject code+name, times, location)
* Repeats timetable for duration of semester
* Excludes repeats from the mid-semester break
* Ability to include week-long events that are labelled with the University week # (plus one for the mid-semester break)
Please report any bugs on my GitHub repo: https://github.com/nuclearpidgeon/UoM-Timetable-to-iCal
* v1.1.5 (February 2018) - update the semester break date for semester 1 2018
* v1.1.4 (August 2017) - fix date fetching issues with the new Unimelb calendar page (worst 'API' ever!)