Still stressing about that class you haven't gotten into yet?
Using AnEyeOut but thats not good enough?
FEAR NO MORE.
UBC Zap to the rescue!
This chrome extension will "assist" you with getting into your desired course. UBC zap will automatically check if there is a spot open, if not it will keep checking until there is one.
Follow these 4 simple steps to use UBC Zap:
1. Install UBC Zap as a chrome extension
2. Click on the UBC Zap chrome extension located on the top right corner of the page
3. Log into SSC by yourself or by following the link
4. Choose the section you wish to register for
* You will need to keep a tab open for every course you register for
* You can register for more than one class at the same time (must be on separate tabs)
* SSC will sometimes log you out after 3-4 hours, you will have to re-login and start up UBC Zap (next version will include auto login)
* The "Stop Current" button will stop trying to register for the tab you are currently on
* The "Stop All" button will stop trying to register for all classes you are currently registering for
WARNING: SSC does not condone the use of registration helpers. USE AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.