Add a block button for a simple one click blocking.
💠 Version 2.4
- Fixed the block button not working due to UI changes
💠 Version 2.3
- Fix the issue where the block button not working when the Twitter UI language is not English, this version will be working with all Twitter languages
💠 Version 2.2
- Minor fixes
💠 Version 2.1
- Minor fixes
💠 Version 2.0
- Update for the new twitter redesign, timeline only
- Planned for next update: adding the block button to the following/followers page
and adding an option to switch between Mute and Block
💠 Version 0.4.6
- fix the block button inside the like/retweet list of a tweet
💠 Version 0.4.5
- Fix the block button not working
(please report any bugs)
💠 Version 0.4.4
- Added the block button to the following/followers pages.
- Minor improvements and fixes after the Twitter redesign.
- New block icon to match the new Twitter redesign.
💠 Version 0.3
- Fix wrong username showing as notification when blocking a tweet.
- from replies (the user were blocked correctly but the wrong message).
💠 Version 0.2
- Fix the username not showing in the notification.
- Fix the tweet not hiding after blocking the user.
💠 Please report all bugs and send your suggestions through the extension page support tab if you have any!, and feel free to leave positive feedback
If you like the extension, please rate with
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 stars and give it a +1 👍
💠 Also, check out my other extensions