This adds card numbers to Trello cards to help when viewing/discussing boards with a group of people. Trello actually includes card numbers but hides them by default.
This extension does the following:
- Reveals card numbers on cards themselves
- Reveals the card count for a given list
- Adds a card number to a created card
- Adds a card number head in the detail view
- Allows you to make card numbers bold
- Allows you to change the color of the card numbers
- Optional "Copy details" button for copying number and card title
This project was based off the widely available bookmarklet for Trello numbers mentioned in their forum at https://trello.com/c/PkIrgKzd/36-show-card-numbers.
## 2.3.0 (2017-10-27)
- Fix bug where method is called on nil
- Fix bug where number isn't added on card create
- Add customizations to copy details button
- Improve html/css around options box
You can add improvements or comments on github: https://github.com/dewyze/trello-card-numbers.