- Remove "tabs" permission, as no longer required.
- Added "Tab To Previous Window" command
- No longer tries to move tabs into popup or app windows
- Ported to TypeScript
- Multi-display support!
- Move tabs by clicking the menu button
- Tabs can be moved between existing windows
- Move multiple tabs at once
- Link to tab: right click a link and use the menu
- Convert a window to popup without moving with the Tab to Popup command
- Settings now synced with Chrome profile
- Common options available in menu button menu
- Support for fullscreen and maximized windows.
- New default keys, which avoid clashes with default Chrome commands
- Focus on new window
- Pop back in Command
- Open in 'popup' window
- Keep original window position and size
- Clone original window position and size for new window