- Sync webpages across multiple computers.
- Separate various topics of online research into single-click-to-open bundles.
- Share and collaborate on links between co-workers and friends by sending it right to their browser!
- Access bundles you've created at home, when you're on your at work, and vice versa.
- Never lose information - you can choose for bundles to be stored on the cloud.
- Speed up your browser - Reduce RAM usage by saving currently unused tabs into bundles that can be opened with a single click.
Find out more by visiting www.tabbundler.com
Here are explanations for the permissions that are required:
Read and change your data on www.tabbundler.com - This is used to implement synchronization
Read your browsing history - Tab Bundler does not monitor or even read browsing history. This is what Chrome calls the permission required for accessing tab information which is required for saving bundles
Communicate with cooperating websites - 'Cooperating websites' refers only to www.tabbundler.com