Tints webpages so websites with white backgrounds don't hurt your eyes when you're computing in the dark. Monitors can set brightness, but only globally and not for webpages only, which are more likely to be brighter than terminal windows.
Tweet @jshou if you have suggestions/bug reports.
* Updated for Chrome manifest v2
* Security updates
* Keyboard shortcuts! Try refreshing the tab if it doesn't work immediately.
* Ctrl+shift+9 darkens, Ctrl+shift+8 lightens
* The old shortcuts in 0.4.0 and 0.4.1 were causing problems in certain versions of Chrome. Please install the updated version if you have 0.4 or 0.4.1 installed.
New in version 0.3:
* Darkness settings persist across browser restarts