A simple extension for AppSumo addicts to track deals and easily find Roadmaps and Changelogs for all their favorite AppSumo deals.
A simple extension for AppSumo addicts to track deals and easily find Roadmaps and Changelogs for all their favorite AppSumo deals. Get fast access to all previous deals with quick links to product roadmaps, changelogs, websites & deal pages. This extension was made using a bunch of previous AppSumo deals.
- FIXED - Minor Bugs
- FIXED - Cleaned code and some bloat to make extension footprint smaller
- NEW - Added Ability to fill out survey for early access to a new 1.0 feature!
- FIXED - Minor Bugs
- FIXED - Getting Ready for 1.0 Release Feature
- NEW - Notification support added for:
- FIXED - Caching Issue causing details to not update properly
- NEW - Icon link to Options menu back in to access your app list
- NEW - Ratings Data for deals that are currently on the new AppSumo site
- NEW - Get notifications when some of your favourite apps are updated! Check the Options Page to enable
- Currently Supporting:
- More coming soon!
- Complete overhaul of backend to replace FieldBook which is shutting down
- Much more current data and faster alerts on new deals
- Fixed - Now working with AppSumo 2.0 (The new AppSumo website)
- Fixed - Countdowns now showing for deals again
- Improved - Countdowns now display hours for deals with less than 1 day to go
- Added - Links to Deal Terms images, so that you can access details of past deals that haven't had their pages added to the new AppSumo website yet.
- Update notice in app to reflect changes
- (New Feature) - Now highlights deals that are closing soon
- (New Feature) - Now highlights deals that are currently open
- Minor code tweaks to reduce filesize
- Added 20+ New Roadmaps and Changelogs for past AppSumo Deals. Links to images of roadmaps from AppSumo deal for Apps that don't provide an actual roadmap.
- Minor bug fixes
- Updated data file so extension permission asked for read / edit data on https://sumochamp.com instead of https://everything.marketing which was confusing.