Welcome to Sticky Notes!
1.17.1 (March update) is now available
Word about permissions: The Sticky Notes app uses your Google Drive space to sync notes between devices. It cannot access your private files only those created by itself.
- Sticky Notes! (..Sherlock!)
- Speech recognition.
- Synchronization via Google Drive.
- Optional, custom synchronization via ProWebJect.com.
- Share notes online with one click.
- Feel free to move and resize your notes independently.
- Dictate the notes thanks to the speech recognition.
- Pin note / Always on top
- Choose color of your note.
- Set the best font for you.
- Close the note if you don't need it at the moment and simply click Sticky Notes icon to open it again.
- Move elements from MENU to toolbar.
- Format text using Ctrl+B/U/I shortcuts.
- Ctrl+Shift+U for Strikethrough formatted text.
- Hold Ctrl, so that you can open links or emails from your note with one click (link must be formatted like
someweb.site.com e.g. http://google.com or www.google.pl)
- Hold Ctrl and scroll using mouse wheel to change font size (or use Ctrl + < or >).
- Task list. Doubleclick to change status.
Enjoy and share you opinions or ideas about Sticky Notes.