Steam Market History Cataloger is a Chrome extension used for loading and storing your listings from the Steam Community Market. Steam does not offer this data in a format that is easily consumible for those that need extensive information of their transactions. This tool aims to fulfill that role in a user-friendly way.
- Loads transactions from the Steam Community Market in any language or currency. Listings are stored to a local database in your browser for use at any time.
- Allows viewing and filtering of all data loaded in a neat and responsive format within the extension.
Transaction data can be exported to JSON and CSV. Data models for JSON can be found below.
- Loads purchase history from your Steam account history. However, this data is not persisted to the extension.
- Allows background loading. Not enabled by default. Enable this option from the preferences page. Loads are polled at an interval of 1 hour.
- History pages at https://steamcommunity.com/market are displayed 100 results per page. More options are provided which allow you to move around your history easier.
* Steam Market History Cataloger is not affiliated with Valve or Steam.