SpaceFox helps you manage your tabs. You place each topic into its own space/window and SpaceFox keeps track of them for you.
After you are done with a topic you close the browser window. SpaceFox will save all tabs and allow you to restore them at any time.
Because your tabs are stored in your bookmarks you can access them on all devices. The default location is Other Bookmarks, SpaceFox - Spaces (to change it just move the folder). Even if you uninstall SpaceFox your tabs will not be lost.
What it does
- It allows you to save a space with any number of tabs. A space includes all tabs within a window. To save the space you close the window.
- You can later reopen to space and all your tabs will be restored in a new window.
- Every time you close the window your space is updated.
What it does not
- It does not save session data. Restoring a space works just like opening a bookmark.
- Window positions are not saved.
SpaceFox includes no tracking and does not send any data or statistics about you to anyone.