SnappySnippet is a DevTools extension that allows you to extract CSS and HTML from selected DOM subtree (last inspected element). Then, with just one click, you can send selected code to CodePen, jsFiddle or JS Bin.
- cleans up HTML (removing unnecessary attributes, fixing indentation)
- optimizes CSS to make it readable
- fully configurable (all filters can be turned off)
- nice UI thanks to Bootstrap & Flat-UI projects
- works with :before and :after pseudo elements
SnappySnippet was inspired by StackOverflow question: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4911338/tools-to-selectively-copy-htmlcssjs-from-existing-sites .