ServiceNow Productivity tools. (Personal work, not affiliated to ServiceNow)
NOTE: REFRESH YOUR OPEN SERVICENOW BROWSER TAB AFTER INSTALLING THIS EXTENSION!
Personal work of Arnoud Kooi, not affiliated to ServiceNow
- Search updatesets in progress, view list and set current.
- View your last 20 updates, browse to related record. (Admin role only)
- Node switching.
- Search tables and open list, dictionary or schema map.
- View the data and columns of the current record in a table (similair to view XML)
- Select a (abstract) username, view details of user.
- Provide (context aware) links to relevant places.
- Ability to popin, popout, or copy a tab. (also via context menu)
- Generate GlideRecord template, based on list
- Save record with CTRL-S / CMD-S
- Rightclick to go to Scriptinclude, table or search
- Paste a clipboard image to any record with CTRL-V / CMD-V
- Edit scripts on filesytem, in own texteditor or IDE and automaticly save to instance!!
- CMD / CTRL Click in a form on element labels, to build conditions and open list
- Support for Studio
- Context menu code snippets and links
There are no assets required on your instances.