Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your must-see list and rate your favorite movies and TV shows
After you install Search By goMovix, the extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine.
With the Search By goMovix extension you can perform movie-related searches from your address bar.
All the hottest news in the movie world are a click away with Search By goMovix.
If you want to perform movie searches from your Chrome address bar, install Search By goMovix and then type 'm' and press TAB.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: