RouteToGPX is a simple to use application for creating and editing routes that can be exported for use in marine navigation systems or used with RouteToGPX's "NavMode".
Update: NavMode now supports both NMEA and SignalK data sources.
Routes can be created manually or loaded from file, edited and then saved to a GPX file which can be used by most current marine equipment.
RouteToGPX can load routes from GPX files or files containing NMEA route (RTE) and waypoint (WPL) data. You can then add, edit or delete waypoints as well as update route name and description.
When an Internet connection is available editing functions can be performed graphically on a map.
- Define Route name and description.
- Reverse and re-order waypoints
- Graphically create, move and delete waypoint markers on a Google Map.
- Load routes from and Save routes to GPX files
- NavMode: Connect to a NMEA data source to navigate a route, displaying vessel progress on a map.
- Alarms: Set alarms for Waypoint Arrival, Depth and Wind Speed.