- Linkifies issue/PR references and URLs in code.
- Makes whitespace characters visible.
- Reduces tabs’ size to 4 spaces instead of 8.
- Adds one-click merge conflict fixers.
- Adds reaction avatars showing who reacted to a comment.
- Adds a button to revert all the changes to a file in a PR.
- Adds a build/CI status icon next to the repo’s name.
- Adds a button to view the source of Markdown files.
- Shows PRs that touch the current file.
- Highlights the most useful comment in conversations.
- Shows the first Git tag a merged PR was included in.
- Adds a link to an automatic changelog for each tag/release.
- Adds possible related pages and alternatives on 404 pages.
- Displays the age of the repository in the sidebar.
And so much more! 200+ features. See the website for a full list of features.
The GITHUB and REFINED GITHUB trademarks are owned by GitHub, Inc. and used under license.