Look up technical indicators and cyber entities in Recorded Future Intel Cards.
Quickly get threat intelligence enrichment from Recorded Future's Intel Cards, available for any hash, IP, domain, vulnerability, malware, or threat actor (group).
1. Install the extension.
2. If you are a current Recorded Future Cyber Customer, ensure you’re logged into Recorded Future (non-Recorded Future users will see a abbreviated Intel Card).
3. Select (highlight) an IP, file hash, domain, vulnerability, malware, or threat actor (group) within any Web page.
4. Right click and select "Recorded Future" -> "Open Intel Card in Recorded Future".
5. Alternatively, you can use the Recorded Future toolbar icon to see how many IPs, Domains, Hashes, and Vulnerabilities were found on the current webpage, and can choose which Intel Card to open directly (malware and threat actor (groups) intel cards can only be accessed using the right click functionality).
6. To save selected text as Fusion Note open context menu select "Recorded Future" -> "Create Note in Recorded Future"