Plan your perfect timetable with this free open-source utility for QUT students.
How To Use:
1. Download and install (obviously)!
2. Use the links underneath the timetable to open either the 'enrolled units' page, or the advanced unit search. Unit searching can also be achieved by writing a unit ID or description in the 'Unit Search' box in the sidebar on the left (this is handy for units you're not currently enrolled in).
3. This extension will automatically detect the class availabilities for any subject on these pages.
4. Clicking any 'Import' button on these pages will open up the timetabler and add the class to the timetabler sidebar.
5. Click to expand any unit code in the sidebar. Hover over any class type heading (e.g. 'Tutorials'), to preview all available times for that class type.
6. Hovering over a specific class will preview that class in your current timetable. Click to add it to the timetable, or press the 'x' to the right of any selected class to remove it.
7. Finally, there's an output that shows the class times you've selected so you're ready for class registration
Find the source code here: https://github.com/benmag/Timetable