Bug fix: It works again! Also, stay tuned for a big update in coming weeks!
This app allows you to create general purpose progress bars. Progress bars are useful for tracking various types of progress. This app allows you to create three:
- Counter: A counter bar is an efficient to see how far you are between two numbers. Maybe you're counting days, or weight loss, or paper word count. With a counter, you manually set what the current progress is.
- Clock:A clock bar counter shows the progress between two dates and times. If you'd like to track how far along you are in your workday or how much of a season has passed, a clock timer can show you.
- Timer:A timer bar functions like an egg timer: you set how long you want it to run for, and it shows the time progress toward that goal.
Give it a try!
- Simpler design
- Notification support! When timer or clock progress bars end, your browser gives you an alert.
- Improved header and card design
- Small design change to give you more room
- Data now syncs to Google account