This application shows the portrait and pokedex # of the pokemon when you hover it's name with the mouse.
Useful when you can't remember the names of all 720 pokemons, or if you don't know the pokemon names in English (Update : And other languages) !
- All 720 pokemons
- Display Types I and II
- Display names in English, French, German and Japanese
- Simply hover the mouse over any pokemon name on any webpage
- Bug fix (Vespiquen)
V1.2 Update (17/October/2015)
- Replaced art for gen VI (high def art from bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net)
- Bug fixes (Braixen typo, some Japanese and French names not showing)
V1.1 Update (09/October/2015)
- Added support for name recognition in other languages (French, German and Japanese)
- Bug fixes (name recognition and missing portraits)
- pokemon list from http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Pok%C3%A9mon
- pokemon sprites from http://veekun.com/ and http://pokemondb.net/sprites
Visit http://bandanatech.com/letsplayjapan/?page_id=31 for screenshots and contact info.