This extension provides simple access to Chrome™'s bookmarks, history, and your 10 favorite sites through a button next to Chrome™'s URL bar.
Your bookmarks, top 10 favorite sites, and last 100 history items, will appear in tabs. You can edit the top 10 favorites list at any time.
The extension remembers which bookmark folders were expanded and which folders were collapsed for convenience.
1. Ctrl+Click (Cmd+Click for Mac users) to open the link in a new tab.
2. Open multiple links in the History and TopTen sections at once using the drop-down menu at the top.
Coming in future updates:
- Open multiple links at once in Bookmarks
- Edit bookmarks
- Search bookmarks and history
- New themes and styles
- Translation to other languages
- Performance improvements
Thanks for using OneAccess! Please share with your friends!
You might also enjoy our other Chrome App, "Timer Loop":
v0.7.5 2015/7/2: Truncate long link texts. Improved icons. Reorder tab. Styling improvements
v0.7 2015/6/25: Added icons for bookmark and history. Implemented delete bookmark. Styling improvements.