Oddshot.tv is a community video platform, which provides tools for the viewers of digital media to capture, store and share their favorite 40 second moments.
Use the Oddshot Chrome extension to capture incredible moments from your favorite sites, including YouTube, Twitch, Facebook and more.
Simply click the Oddshot icon in the video player or the Chrome extension to capture the last 40 seconds of action and instantly get a URL to share. It's really that easy.
+So many more. Wherever you see an Oddshot icon, you can capture.
Keep dreaming. Keep memeing.
- Fixed issue with YouTube live.
- Fixed Facebook live and Periscope issues.
- Fixed issues on Twitch and Twitch Beta.
- Fixed Oddshot button on Periscope.
- Fixed Youtube issues.
- Fixes for Youtube live.
- Added Smashcast support.
- Fixed "take shot" button issues.
- Added additional support for Youtube Gaming.
- Fixed Periscope issues.
- Enabled .mp4 capture.
- Shots can now be taken from Periscope.
- Shots can now be taken from Vimeo.
- Vimeo site access button on plugin panel.
- Plugin panel link to the desktop app download.
- General shot fixes for videos.
- Fixes for YouTube and Facebook streams.
- General improvements.
- You can now take shots of Twitch VODs, and most YouTube vids (except copyright protected vids, of course). "Whaa... ?!" you ask with wonder & love? "Yessss! Pretty sweet, eh?! Dewit!" we say.
- And, there are some various fixes for Facebook Live, and YouTube Gaming & Live streams.