No Longer in Development by me. Feel free to contribute on GitHub (use "Website" link on the web store) and I'll make sure to publish it here.
NOTE: To change the shortcuts, type "chrome://extensions/shortcuts" in URL bar and look for this extension there.
This Extension Provides Following Features :
1. Load Client-Side modules in a page to be used in console (Shortcut -> Ctrl + m)
2. Log In to multiple instances at the same time without closing other instance. (Shortcut -> Ctrl + i)
3. Search SuiteAnswers (Shortcut -> Ctrl + Shift + s)
4. Open SuiteScript 2 modules page for currently opened instance. It solves the problem with bookmarks where you have to login for different instance each time.
5. Convert opened record to a very detailed JSON.
6. Provides suggestions for standard modules.
7. Would also load any AMD module in current instance's File Cabinet using "SuiteScripts/