According to McKinsey, the average worker spends nearly 20 percent of their workweek looking for internal information. That’s a full day of lost productivity—every week.
But Lessonly for Chrome recommends the critical information you need to do better work—when and where you need it. It’s as simple as Connect. Recommend. Reinforce. And Propel.
After installing the extension and logging in to your team’s Lessonly account, your admins map existing content in your Lessonly Learning Library to the websites, URLs, and web apps your team browses in your everyday workflow.
When you browse those websites, URLs, and web apps, Lessonly for Chrome instantly serves up information, resources, and lessons relevant to the task at hand. A single click takes you directly to the integral information you need, eliminating the need for additional, inefficient searching.
Equipped with the right knowledge, you can quickly and confidently move back to the task at hand, focused on closing more deals, elevating the customer experience, and doing better work.
• Skill Development - Map Lessons to the web apps you use in your daily workflow like Salesforce, SalesLoft, and more.
• Researching competition - Map Lessons with kill sheets and other vital information on your top competitors to their websites, surfacing the information you need most
• Market knowledge - Get the exact information you need from pre-made Lessons without having to dig through it all yourself.
• Skill Development - Map Lessons to the web apps you use daily workflow like ZenDesk, Salesforce Service Cloud, and more.
• Competitive tools - Learn the differences between your company and the competition, arming you with the knowledge you need to be confident in conversations with customers.
Spend less time searching the internet for the information you need, and more time focused on tasks that drive the bottom line, with Lessonly for Chrome.
This extension requires a Lessonly account. To try free for 15 days, go to www.lessonly.com/signup