New version - huge bugfixes!!
Are you tired of manually keeping track of your watched anime?
Are you tired of having to go full screen manually and changing episodes manually?
Well then this is the extension for you!
This extension was built because Kissanime and generally anime watching is missing something.
The extension was carefully and thoughtfully built. Everything you ever wished Kissanime had (and more) is included in here.
There are a lot of hidden features that make using Kissanime much easier and simpler.
If you decide not to use this extension, please post a comment detailing why so we can improve.
- Saves the last episode you watch of an anime and stores all watched anime in a comfortable list, clicking on the anime jumps to the last watched episode.
- You can edit anime specific settings:
Intro: You can set an intro letting you skip the opening song
outro: lets you skip the ending song (skips to next episode).
- It automatically sets the player size to your windows size (if you are in F11 it will go to fullscreen).
- It skips fillers automatically by getting filler episodes from animefillerlist.
- Sets the quality to the highest possible automatically.
- It has keyboard shortcuts for multiple things that are very handy (skipping episodes, volume, time, episode countdown).
- It can connect to MyAnimeList.net or HummingBird.me and adds anime to your list automatically when you have less then 6-7 minutes left of the episode.
- Settings page and other.
- We add a synopsis and an overview of the episode in a pretty box upon pausing the video.
- Cool animations!