KeyRocket for Gmail™ is the fastest way to learn keyboard shortcuts for Gmail™ and Google Apps™ email accounts. It recommends keyboard shortcuts while your work where it matters. KeyRocket informs you, via a subtle notification, when you could have used a keyboard shortcut instead of a series of mouse clicks.
To download KeyRocket for Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint or Outlook, go to
We do not collect any data on your browsing behavior.
If you find this extension helpful, please click the +1 button above, rate it and leave a review under Reviews.
New in Version 0.7.3.2
* added French Localization (Merci beacoup Nicolas Griselle)
* added Russian Localization (спасибо Alexander Bondarchuk)
New in Version 0.7.3.0
* added Hebrew Localization thanks to Itai
* new look of notification
* fixed "freeze Gmail" bug with new Notification (JS only popup, removed noty.js notification, disabled deep insertion of hook)
* fixed "Inbox" to not show in settings, fixed "Drafts (x)"
* messages in right-to-left languages
* made debug flag to be turned on and off
* more debug messages in JS Console when evaluating a click
* fix the CPU load bug: disabled polling, disabled mousetrap
New in Version 0.7.0.2
* Better layout of notifactions
* Improved setup instructions
* Added support for some German shortcuts
* Fixed some wrong notifactions
* Changed the name from "Shortcuts for Gmail™
New in Version 0.6.0.4.
* Fixed "unexpected" token mistake
New in Version 0.6.0.3.
* Most of the required permissions have been removed
* No double notifications triggered by the same mouse actions
* Minor shortcut fixes
* Improved wording and design