The Inbound Link Checker tool is designed to review your off-page SEO factor by viewing the list of quality backlinks / inbound links to your website. Simply, provide the website URL and the tool will provide an analysis report that includes the list of website URLs that have inbound links to the website URL that is being analysed.
• Identify the top linking websites to your domain.
• Check the number of inbound links / backlinks and the number of referring websites to your domain.
• Check the "No Follow" URL Links.
• Allows the user to view the off-page inbound links for the website.
• Helps to identify the quality rating of the referring URL for the website.
• Provides the quick summary information on the number of backlinks, referring domains and number of No Follow Links along with Indexed pages in Google.