iMedia Search is powerful search engine, that helps you find media from all over the internet with a single search!
When you install iMedia Search, your default search engine becomes Yahoo!
Search videos on getmediaplus.com database directly from your address bar.
Just type 'm' and TAB in the search box, and search for your wished topic.
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: