IMPORTANT: As of January 12, 2018, this extension has been blocked county-wide, meaning it is no longer possible to use. Thank you to everybody who installed and used PowerSchool Plus since October 2016 (and before), and apologies for any inconvenience its restriction has caused.
General enhancements for Henrico County PowerSchool, such as:
- Grade calculator
- Ability to set preferred name
- Grade change indicator
- Button ripples
- Grade history graph (New in version 3!)
- Ability to change spacing on grade entries (New in version 3!)
- Ability to enable/disable features
More to come!
- Add purple and gray themes
- Fix bug on login screen where form elements scale down
- Add grade history graph (accessible from the menu option dialog)
- Fix notification box not appearing
- Add setting for grade entry spacing
- Fix menu option dialog being blurry occasionally
- Transform library used for dialog boxes to ECMAScript 5, meaning older versions of Chrome are now supported
- Add title on hover to grade change indicator
- Add grade indicator feature
- Update sidebar dialog so that individual features can now be enabled/disabled
- Complete rewrite of (almost) everything
- Add grades can now be disabled and re-enabled when clicked
- Add menu option in sidebar (more to come of this)
- Add notification box at login screen (only contains version number and link to changelog currently)
- Add note about calculation inaccuracies
- Fix preferred name being undefined after install
- Fix theme being undefined after install
- Initial Release.
HCPS PowerSchool Plus is licensed under The Unlicense, meaning everything is free to the public domain.