UPDATE: Google just enabled the PDF export - so we'll slowly close this project as the year ends, thanks for your support!
The Google Data Studio is a brilliant product for visually presenting data in a comprehensive way. Having extensively used the product we’ve discovered just one shortcoming of it: there is no PDF exporting function. We felt we could take is on and developed a Google Chrome plugin to enable the tool even further.
• enables PDF exporting in Google Data Studio
• supports multi-page exporting
• is and will be free!
• Our extension does not use or forward any of your data from your documents or anywhere else.
• After installing the extension you need to refresh (hard refresh is the best) the documents' page in order to export them
• Export only working in view mode
• The length of the export depends on quantity of your pages and charts, used data sources - it may take up to 7-8 seconds per page.
- you can use Export to PDF feature without edit access on target document (only by url bar icon for now)
- fixed disappearing Export button after recent UI changes on Data Studio
- fixing blank pages
- dynamic page orientation
- fixing white page bug
- better scaling for custom page sizes
- One page document export bug fix
- Export time optimization
- Custom width export improvements
//Due to recent changes screenshots are not up to date.
The extension has been brought to you by Mito Studio, the idea-incubator unit of Mito where we put aside our daily works for clients and take on our passions to create equally high quality but radically different goodness.