FreshBooks Time Tracking
Wherever your work takes you across the web, the FreshBooks Chrome Timer is there to accurately log your time, ensuring you get paid for every hour you work. Plus, you can track time directly from the apps you already know and love — Asana, Basecamp, Trello, and Teamwork.
-Easily track time from any website across the web
-Pop the timer out into its own window, or minimize it down while you work
-Be as detailed as you'd like -- track time towards a client, project and even service
-Quickly spot trends and turn your tracked time into an invoice, all with FreshBooks
What is FreshBooks?
Join 10 million people already using FreshBooks to effortlessly track their time, send invoices and manage expenses. Try it out for free today.
- Keep accurate track of your time and never miss another billable minute
- Invoice your clients and get paid faster with online payments
- Ensure your projects stay on track, upload and share files and get speedy feedback from your team
- Track your spending with automatic expense imports that categorize themselves
- See your numbers at a glance with a dashboard that shows outstanding revenue, categorized expenses and profitability
EASY TO USE
- Straightforward and intuitive design built for small business owners and freelancers, so there’s no need to learn accounting
- Supported by extraordinary, award-winning customer service. Smart, friendly help from people in your corner available by phone (1-866-303-6061) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) whenever you have questions. A real, live person will answer in just a few rings.
- Your data is always safe and accessible no matter what device you’re using
*Note, an existing FreshBooks account is required to use the FreshBooks Chrome Timer. Signup for a free 30 day trial here: https://www.freshbooks.com