FocusTab is a chrome New Tab Page extension that will force you to be productive. Whenever you open a new tab, It will show you what are your current tasks and where you should focus on. It will keep you focused by -
* Managing your everyday tasks using Google Tasks with a easy-to-use interface
* Keeping your long term goals on your eye sight with completion percentage
1. Google Tasks
After authenticating your google account, your tasklists will be shown as tabs. Each tab will show the tasks. You can do the following things with Google Tasks:
* Add/Remove Tasklists
* Add new task
* Clear tasklist (remove all checked tasks)
* Reload (remove cacahe and load from google)
* Make Default List (will remain open by default)
You can list your long term goals from settings page and those will be listed here. Always, whenever you'll open a tab, you'll seet this list. It will help you stay focused towards your goals.
You should mention (with an @ sign at the end of line) how much of your target you've achieved. This will show beautiful progressbar and style. Actually, this progressbar is the key inspiration!
3. Offline access
When you're offline or cannot access Google Task API, almost everything will work smoothly. The only difference is, TaskList and Tasks will be showing from cache and no add/edit will be possible.
Inspiring quotes about productivity/success/anything that will keep you fully charged always.
List of your installed chrome apps. Just an easy way to access them.
6. Customizable title
What is the first thing you want to see on top of new tab? I'd like Bismillah, so keeping this as default. But you can change it to whatever you like.
Almost everything of this page is customizable! From settings page, you can change:
* Goolas - list your goals with percent of achievement.
* Goolas Header - The title above goals list
* Topbar title - Title of page, showing on top navigation bar.
* Quotes - List of quotes. Randomly a quote from this list will be showing on each refresh.
8. Minimum data use
Once a list is loaded from Google Task, the cached list will be shown until you do any change. And if you update/create new ticket, only that task will be updated, not the whole list. This ensures that this extension will use minimum required (internet) data.
NOTE: if you do any change from other Google Task client, you should click "reload list" button to sync up.