This extension will replace Chrome's default bookmarks manager. It's very useful if you have lots of bookmarks. Similar to Mac Finder in columns view, you can manage and navigate bookmarks by mouse or keyboard shortcuts, for example:
• Navigate all bookmarks using mouse or arrow keys.
• Open a bookmark by double click or enter key.
• Open all bookmarks in a folder by context menu.
• Drag and Drop a bookmark to a new location.
• Create, edit or delete bookmark or folder by context menu.
• Select multi bookmarks to move, delete or open.
• Copy/cut/paste bookmarks(except folders) by shortcuts.
• Sort bookmarks by name.
• Support many keyboard shortcuts.
How to use:
• Click this extension's icon
• Click menu item at Chrome -> Bookmarks -> Bookmark Manager
• Use Chrome keyboard shortcuts, Windows/Linux is Ctrl + Shift + o, Mac is ⌘ + Option + b
Bookmarks menu(in top left menu ▼)
• Switch Dark/Light Theme
• Show keyboard shortcuts or press '?' key
This extension is a part of another extension "Re-newtab" that contains this bookmarks manager in Chrome newtab.