*NOTE: iLink Pro requires Officelinx 9.0 and above*
Esna iLink Pro transforms the Chrome browser and Chromebook into a real-time communications hub. With iLink Pro you can access voice and IM communications, presence, click-to-call, location sharing and other communication tools inside the cloud applications you work in regularly like Google Apps, Salesforce.com and others. With iLink Pro you’re never more than a click away to find people, to see their availability and to communicate with them anytime, anywhere.
With iLink Pro you can:
- Check people’s availability
- Chat 1:1 or with a group of people
- Click-to-call any phone number
- Share and find the location of others
- Access your corporate and personal contacts
iLink Pro requires your organization to be running the Esna Officelinx Unified Communications server. Once you’ve installed iLink Pro you will be required to:
- Refresh your Chrome browser tab(s)
- Enter the address of your Officelinx server (your IT department can provide this to you)
- Allow secure access to your Google account from the permission request
- If you experience problems with the click-to-call feature initiating both Google Voice and iLink Pro dialing, disable outbound voice calling in your Gmail settings. Go to Settings/Chat /Call Phones/Disable Outbound Voice Calling.
For more detailed information about iLink Pro, please contact your Esna administrator or refer to the Esna iLink Pro Technical Operating Guide.
For more information or to contact someone at Esna visit:
Contact Us: 800-565-ESNA, say “Sales”