DOCHUB CHROME EXTENSION
The DocHub Chrome Extension integrates the full power of DocHub seamlessly into Gmail --
One click to sign documents in your inbox and another builds the reply email all without ever leaving your inbox.
Additionally, any .pdf viewed from a web url can be instantly imported to DocHub with the touch of a button.
Sign, edit and share PDF and Word documents online: DocHub - the way the world manages documents.
* Insert Text
* Draw (lossless, vector based)
* Insert Image
* Merge documents
* Reorder pages
* Append pages
* Rotate pages
* Delete pages
* Retina display optimized
* Lossless editing (retains original document quality after signing or editing)
* Fill forms
* Upload a template once then...
...easily fill it out a unique copy of it as many times as you need.
...send copies of it to multiple people for signing or filling.
* Email documents
* Collaborate on a document with individuals or organizations
* Choose to make your document 'public' or 'private'
* Share 'public' documents on Facebook, Twitter or anywhere
* Easily sign and save any document
* Create and import signature from phone
* Send documents to others to be signed
* OAuth 2.0 authentication ensures only you can access your account
* Data is transferred using state of the art 128 to 256 bit EV SSL Encryption
* Saved documents are stored and backed up using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit symmetric keys
* Works with all PDFs, Open Office and Microsoft Office Documents: (PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, TXT, DOCX, PPTX and many more...)
* Export documents as either PDF or DOC
Open/Import Documents Directly From:
* Your computer
* Google Drive
* Any webpage URL