Copy Video Downloader
- download and save videos playing on a website to hard disk
- New: Play found MP4,Mp4,3gp,Avi videos via Google chromecast on your TV
- Copy Video url link
- Delete Video list from list option
- Get the Video details
- Block video url
- You also have the option to play the videos in any size (currently available at selected video providers like dailymotion,Twitch,Vine,LiveLeak and Vimeo)
The download of YouTube videos to hard drive is locked because of restrictions of the Chrome Store.
The download of protected videos (RTMP protocol) is currently not possible.
Copy Video Downloader does not collect or send any personal data.
Non-personalized data (which is the address of the video or part of it) is sent in these cases:
- When you manually add videos to the video list a request is sent to the origin website to get information about the video (like title, thumbnail)
- When you play a video in the video list, then the playing code of the origin website is loaded and executed.
- When opening the Video Downloader professional menu a request is send to the origin of the found videos to receive the video length.
- On some supported video sites, we are loading additional information from these sites to get the addresses of the video files.