User script manager with support for Greasemonkey functions
Based on Blank Canvas Script Handler which is not supported any longer in newer Chrome versions.
* Easily install scripts on userscripts.org or any other page
* Quickly find page-related scripts on greasyfork
* Shows installed scripts, sites they run on, and their basic features
* Built-in script editor lets you easily create or modify scripts
* Shows number and list of scripts running on current page
* Supports most Greasemonkey functions
The original author started this project because he was not able to find a Greasemonkey substitute for Chrome at the time. He didn't like Tampermonkey, and made this extension instead.
This project is now open source. Check it out at github:
Let us know if you find any bugs or come across something that can improve the project.
Known Bugs - fixed soon(ish)
* @resource only supports images at the moment
* Does not support GM_registerMenuCommand yet
* Very limited support for unsafeWindow due to Chrome restrictions
Donate to show your love:
* Auto script update features
* Syntax highlighting in editors
* Pressing enter in editor automatically inserts the correct number of tab indents
* Option to have the script list and editor take up the full browser width
* Add support for triggering for desktop notifications
firstname.lastname@example.orgRM 1201, 16/F Beverley Commercial Centre, Chatham Rd South Hong Kong, Hong Kong 87105 Hong Kong 适用浏览器