1) Adds Bounteous SSO to OpenAir's login page.
2) Adds red background color on the Timesheet submission button hover.
3) Hides the "Save and Close" button on timesheet notes if the user doesn't first enter the hours worked. By default, if timesheet notes are entered without first entering hours, OpenAir will delete the notes if the user clicks the "Save and Close" button.
4) Adds a quick reference link to the "Where to log your time?" Confluence page.
5) Adds OpenAir session countdown timer to the footer so the user knows when their session is about to expire.
6) Greys out the background on Saturdays and Sundays to discourage accidental weekend entries.
7) Displays celebratory confetti upon timesheet submission.
8) For split weeks, blacks out dates where you cannot enter time and adds a tool tip explanation.
9) Removes the Oracle branded footer, giving you one extra row of working space.