version 1.0.13 ("Slow Your Roll" update).
Enjoy your favorite bird-flavoured microblog site, now with ottomated Blue blocking. Automatically mute, or automatically block Twitter Blue subscribers. Has options to 'avoid blocking people your account follows'.
• Sophisticated Action Queue: schedules actions to occur over a period of milliseconds, seconds, or minutes, to stay within twitter action API rate limits.
• Allowlist / Don't Action List: did someone you like end up in your action queue? handily undo it, and prevent further actions by clicking Undo just the once.
• Chrome Local Storage: Blues Blocker remembers which actions to take, even when the page is closed.
• Block Large Accounts filter: block large accounts subscribed to Blue, or don't - your choice
• Double-taps: Blocked users are also muted. Less mess, more content!
• Action Delay Timer: set time multiplier between mute/block actions, in seconds.
source-code available at: https://github.com/tinoesroho/bluesblocker/
1.0.13 ("slow your roll")
• added Block Large Accounts filter (no longer blocks large accounts by default)
• added Action Delay Timer option (set time seconds multiplier between actions)
• added whitelist export
• added whitelist import
• added reset button
• migrate from chrome.storage.sync to chrome.storage.local
• big thank you to y'all for sticking out the previous week
• increased toast notification display time to 50 seconds.
• replaced bearer