Angular watchers is the ultimate AngularJS tool which tells you how many active watchers you currently have.
It automatically updates so you can see live how many watcher a page have.
This is perfect to increase performance and debugging as well.
* Total number of watcher on the current page
* Difference from the last total number of watchers
* Visual graph that plots the number of watchers in time (max 25 plots)
* Choose Iframe where you want to count the watchers
* Expose Angular Modules in a global variable **window.$$am**
* Graph/Counter view toggle
* Dark/Light theme toggle
* Bootstrapped element input - in case your app is manually bootstrapped
Made by: Giulio Dellorbo (email@example.com), Tiago Almeida (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Firmino Alves (email@example.com)