Display 3D Photos on your Looking Glass holographic display.
1. Navigate to your favorite social network and "Open Viewer" from the extension toolbar.
2. Refresh or navigate to a social network page with 3D Photos.
Controls on the Looking Glass Portrait (coming soon)
Next/Prev - Navigates the list of 3D Photos found by the extension.
Play/Pause - Acts as a modifier, hold and press Next or Prev to adjust the focal plane of the photos by dollying out or in, respectively.
### 2.0.0 [2021-03-15]
* Support for the Looking Glass Portrait.
### 1.0.5 [2019-02-18]
* Reorganized dependencies and moved holoplay-gamepad into it's own package.
### 1.0.4 [2019-02-16]
* Removed broader permissions in preparation for a public release.
### 1.0.3 [2019-02-16]
* Fixed bug in GamePad library that caused LKG inputs to not be found sometimes.
* Fixed colorspace issue that caused photos to be to dark.
* Added navigation controls from the popup.
* Offline storage, no need for an Internet connection to browse photos once they've been downloaded.
### 1.0.2 [2019-02-12]
* Tweaked camera FOV to feel more like the viewer's camera.
* Added the ability to dolly into and out of the scene with the Circle and Square buttons, respectively.
* Always render the side frames on top of the photo.
* Move the frame back a bit, closer to the focal plane.
* Moved the "Clear Photos" button from the toolbar menu to the Options page.
### 1.0.1 [2019-02-10]
* Switched to local storage to avoid quota issues.
* Updated icon.
### 1.0 [2019-02-10]
* Initial release